Infosecurity Europe is the sourcing and knowledge hub for Europe’s information and cyber security community. Featuring an interactive exhibition floor with over 400 cutting-edge suppliers, a far-reaching conference programme and a host of networking opportunities, the event brings information and cyber security to life.
Cybersecurity 4.0: Complexity, Risk & Resilience
Discover how to strengthen your organisation’s security posture & learn lessons from CISOs at the sharp-end & industry thought-leaders on how to tackle the latest infosec challenges.
The Keynote Stage is the vibrant hub of the Infosecurity Europe conference programme and addresses the challenges of building strong cybersecurity strategies and tactics to protect an organisation’s critical information assets as the world around us transforms.
Key topics to be addressed on the 2019 Keynote Stage include:
- How to optimise investment in cybersecurity tools, technologies & products
- Building an intelligent incident response plan: Lessons from the front line
- Navigating complex regulatory oversight to ensure privacy, security & compliance
- Security by design: Securing software & hardware design & development
- Cyber-physical security: Cyber risk management strategies for connected OT & IT networks
- Building brand infosec: Engaging employees to drive secure behaviour
- Cyberthreat: Rethinking cyber defence to combat complex risks, threats & vulnerabilities
- Futuretech: Future proofing cybersecurity for the next tech frontier: quantum, AI, blockchain
- Cracking the complexity conundrum: How to secure, patch & protect complex, dynamic organisation
- Solving the identity crisis: IAM for the digital age