Proton T-1 Degausser
The Proton T-1 Hard Drive Degausser is an economical, automatic, drawer-style degausser, perfect for low to mid-volume degaussing requirements.
It permanently erases date from hard drives and various tape media with an effective magnetic field of at least 1 Tesla per cycle. The Proton T-1 is simple to operate, just insert media into the drawer and push the start button.
Its LCD displays magnetic field strength of every cycle to guarantee performance. Plus, the Digital Cycle Counter helps operator keep track of erasures. This Proton T-1 is extremely compact and portable, ideal for small spaces and transportation.
- Meets U.S. Department of Defends (DoD) and Defense Security Services (DSS) requirements for sanitizing unclassified data.
- Destruction of confidential and sensitive data in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), FACTA, PIPEDA, HIPAA, GLBA, GDPR, PCE, DSS. etc.
- The T-1 ensures data is permanently erased and forensically unrecoverable.
- Erases magnetic media (Longitudinal and Perpendicular) including all standard hard drives (laptop, desktop and network) and storage tapes (DLT, LTO, DDS/DAT, etc.)
- Simple operation – just insert media into the drawer and push the start button.
- LCD displays magnetic field strength of every cycle to guarantee performance.
- Digital Cycle Counter helps operator keep track of erasures.
- No adapters required; maintenance free.
- Extremely compact and portable – perfect for small spaces and transportation.
|Field Strength||1 Tesla (10,000 Gauss) Minimum, 1.1 Tesla (11,000 Gauss) peak|
|Cycle Time||15 seconds|
|Throughput||Up to 1,440/hour (2.5″ laptop) and 240/hour (3.5″ desktop)|
|Power||Dual voltage – automatically switches between 120V or 240V)|
|Drawer Opening||Accommodates all magnetic media within 1.2″ x 4.48″ x 10.2″ (3.04 cm x 11.37 cm x 25.91 cm)|
|Weight||40 lbs. (18 kg)|
|Dimensions||7″L x 9.5″W x 9″H (45cm x 24cm x 23cm)|