Proton T-5 Degaussing Machine Benefits
- Approved to erase all magnetic media available today.
- Listed on the National Security Agency’s Evaluated Products List (NSA EPL-Degausser) and meets U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) requirements for sanitizing Top Secret/Classified data.
- Internal software requires all parameters (capacitor voltage, switch, etc.) are present before degaussing. This software guarantees that each degauss cycle delivers sufficient strength and consistent performance.
- Fully automatic operation: no drawer to open and close, simply insert media into top slot and push start button.
- Lightweight and portable design enables table top or floor operation.
- CESG Approved (UK) and CE Approved (EU) and NATO listed.
- Manufactured in the USA in ISO 9001 certified facilities.
- Ensures that current and future higher coercivity media sanitization requirements will be met
- Approved for degaussing of classified hard drive media up to 5,000 Oe (longitudinal and perpendicular) and tape media up to 3,000 Oe
- Made in the USA
Hard Drive Degausser Benefits
- Permanent destruction of confidential and classified data.
- Compliance with recognized standards and regulations, NIST, HIPAA, FACTA, PCI DSS, GLBA, PIPEDA, IRS, GDPR, etc.
- Sanitizes both Longitudinal and Perpendicular recorded media and is projected to reliably degauss future media with increased coercivities and higher Oersteds (Oe).
- Stores energy from previous cycles to reduce subsequent cycle times and save energy.
- Simple to use and fits easily into existing operations.
- 12 Volt Battery Operation
- Extended Warranty
- Mobility Cart
- Deployment Case with wheels – Custom rugged design allows the T-5 to operate while still in case and be easily transported when necessary.