Destroy tape HDD services in Hongkong
Destroy tape HDD can be a daunting task. With physical destruction, hard drives and other storage media are usually shredded into tiny pieces by large mechanical shredders. This is considered an effective way of destroying data and preventing data recovery however it can be a time-consuming process and flying debris can pose a health risk. Drilling holes in a hard drive is another method of physical destruction. In order for this method to be effective enough holes would have to be drilled to prevent access to the data. It’s important to remember that mechanical shredding, drilling and hammering don’t actually destroy data but make the drive inoperable preventing data recovery.
Physical destruction can be accomplished using a variety of methods including disintegration, incineration, pulverization, shredding, melting, sanding, and chemical treatment.
- It is an effective way of destroying data if carried out correctly
- Large amounts of media can be destroyed at once
- Different types of media can be destroyed simultaneously
DT Asia’s comprehensive range of equipment and services to destroy tape, HDD in compliance to US Department of Defense (DoD) and National Security Agency (NSA) standards. Its processes are ISO 9001:2008 certified, giving customers the assurance that their data assets are properly sanitized and disposed of. Our Services are
- Certified Secure Electronic Data Destruction Equipments
- Endpoint Leakage Protection Solutions
- ISO Certified Hard Disk and Magnetic Tape Erasure/Degaussing Services
- CD/DVD, Thumb-Drive, SD/Memory Card Destruction Services
- Certified IT Asset Disposal Services
- Smart phone, USB, old laptops, computer, server array total data wipe and physical destruction services.
Please do not hesitate to ask for our help when it comes to tape media and HDD destruction for your organization information safety.