WipeDrive Small Business gives you the same wiping technology used by the Department of Defense but gives you more advanced options for network wiping, remote wiping, and advanced reporting. Your initial purchase comes with licenses to wipe 20 hard drives and more can be purchased as needed.
What is WipeDrive?
WipeDrive is the world leader in secure data destruction. WipeDrive allows corporations and government entities to permanently and securely erase data from hard drives, removable media, and mobile devices, providing a cost-effective, secure, and socially responsible way of recycling and retiring computer storage.
The world’s most highly-certified wiping software
WipeDrive is the only wiping software in the world that meets NIAP’s EAL4+ security standard and is approved by the U.S. Department of Defense. According to the NSA, data deleted with WipeDrive is “permanently destroyed as to make any type of forensic data recovery impossible.”
WipeDrive meets or exceeds all major national and international regulatory and technical standards including:
- Common Criteria Evaluation
- FACTA standards
- NIAP’s EAL4+ security standard
- U.S. Department of Defense 5220.22-M
How can I use WipeDrive?
- Manage your corporate storage hardware end-of-life cycle.
- Donate hardware to charitable causes without any risk of data being compromised.
- Save money by re-using computers within your organization.