The Security Key by Yubico combines hardware-based authentication, public key cryptography, and the U2F and FIDO2 protocols to eliminate account takeovers.
- Works out of the box with Gmail, Facebook, and hundreds more
- Supports FIDO2, U2F
- Waterproof and crush resistant
The Security Key NFC by Yubico simplifies your login and secures your account on hundreds of services like Gmail, Facebook, Skype, Outlook, Dashlane and more. Usernames and passwords are not enough to protect your accounts. Using a security key as a form of two-factor authentication is a simple and proven method for locking down your accounts and keeping them secure.
- Secure your login and protect your account with hundreds of services.
- Protect your online accounts from phishing and account takeovers. A YubiKey makes it extremely difficult to gain access or steal your most important files, pictures, emails, and financial information.
- Register easily with hundreds of services. Once registered, each service will simply request you to insert and tap your YubiKey to gain access during login. Simple, convenient, and secure.
- Use the same asymmetric cryptography and strong security used by individuals at 9 of the top 10 technology companies. Yubico pioneered the creation of the FIDO U2F and FIDO2 authentication protocols along with Google and Microsoft. Using the YubiKey, companies have seen zero successful phishing attempts.
The Security Key NFC is FIDO and FIDO2 certified. It works with Google Chrome or any FIDO-compliant application on Windows, Mac OS or Linux and with applications that provide FIDO or FIDO2 support through Chrome, Firefox, or Edge browsers.
LastPass users please note you will need a YubiKey 5 Series key. The Security Key NFC does not work with LastPass.
|Authentication Methods||Passwordless, Strong Two Factor, Strong Multi-Factor|
|Productivity & Communication||Google Account, Microsoft account, Salesforce.com|
|Password Managers||1Password, Dashlane Premium, Keeper®|
|Cloud Storage||Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive|
|Social||Facebook, Twitter, YouTube|
|Design & Durability||Water Resistant, Crush Resistant, No Batteries Required, No Moving Parts|
|Function||WebAuthn, FIDO2 CTAP1, FIDO2 CTAP2, Universal 2nd Factor (U2F)|
|Certifications||FIDO 2 Certified, FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) Certified|
|Cryptographic Specifications||ECC p256|
|Device Type||FIDO HID Device|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA and Sweden|